Aviso/Warning

Se algum link estiver inacessível envie-nos um email ou deixe-nos um comentário/ If by any chance there is a broken link send us an email or leave us a comment.

The Mops - Rock 'n' Roll 70 (Japan 1970)

sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011



AQUI:

A simple
homage to the groups and Japanese artists at this time so hard on his people and his country.

The Mops - Rock 'n' Roll (Japan 1970).

The Mops are one of Japan’s best know “group sounds” bands, particularly noted for their psychedelic period. The group was founded in 1966 by high school friends Mikiharu Suzuki (drums), Taro Miyuki (guitar), Masaru Hoshi (lead guitar) and Kaoru Murakami (bass), playing mostly instrumental rock ala the fabulously popular Ventures. Suzuki’s older brother Hiromitsu joined in later and became the group’s main vocalist, sharing the job with Hoshi.

Members: 
Mikiharu Suzuki (drums), Taro Miyuki (guitar), Masaru Hoshi (guitar, vocals), Kaoru Murakami (bass), Hiromitsu Suzuki (vocals), Miyuki (bass).

Banda formada no Japão na metade da década de 60 que inicialmente seguiam um estilo Beat até que, aconselhados pelo seu empresário, mudaram o seu som para um estilo mais Psicadélico, quase roçando o mais vigoroso Hard de bandas como Grand Funk Railroad.

Faixas/Track List:

01 Participation (english)
02 Rock ‘n Roll / good golly miss molly / long tall sally
03 My babe
04 House of the rising sun
05 Kyoko
06 I'm a man
07 Jenny jenny '70
08 Eleanor rigby
09 Body and soul
10 Get, got, gotten
11 Ain't that just like me
12 Club a go-go

João Romão

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hi Carlos, unfortunately this is what I receive when I click the link:

>>> I finish up completely on a wrong site <<<

Many, many thanks in advance and for all, which I already downloaded.

Kim Chi

Anónimo disse...

Many thanks for sorting this link.
Much appreciated.
Kind regards
Kim Chi