Agradecimento especial ao nosso amigo João Carlos/Rato.
Aviso/Warning
Se algum link estiver inacessível envie-nos um email ou deixe-nos um comentário/ If by any chance there is a broken link send us an email or leave us a comment.
Rato's MP3 Collection - Volume 2 (V/A)
quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2025Rato's MP3 Collection - Volume 2 (V/A) (2014)
Fantástico volume, desta vez o nº 2, de Janeiro de 2014, da excelente compilação Rato’s MP3 Collection, amavelmente disponibilizada pelo nosso amigo João Carlos (Jota/Rato). A colectânea está repleta de famosos êxitos, cuidadosamente alinhados, proporcionando em conjunto, cerca de 5 horas de maravilhosa música, em MP3.
Publicada por Unknown à(s) 17:00
Etiquetas: Compilação., Rato's MP3 Collection, Rato's MP3 Collection Volume 2, V/A
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)



8 comentários:
Muy agradecido por subir el Vol. 2. Atentamente desde Chile, Saludos.
Hi Mke. I will do it the day after tomorrow because I am away. I will check my copy and rectify it. Thanks. Hugs, Carlos.
Hi Mike,
I checked my copy which also has many tracks missing. I contacted Rato (who produced the compilation) and now it appears to be complete. On your side, check the new link now and then let me know if you please. Hugs,
Carlos.
Thanks for your quick action. All files appear to be present now.
Cheers,
Mike M
Thanks for another great eclectic Rato compilation!
belo post, que compilacao extraordinaria valeu. abracao.
Enviar um comentário