Aviso/Warning
Se algum link estiver inacessível envie-nos um email ou deixe-nos um comentário/ If by any chance there is a broken link send us an email or leave us a comment.
The Nippon Syde - the Japanese 60s Scene
sábado, 22 de janeiro de 2011
Time for a dive into the Japanese 60s scene. This selection is an uncomped set in the straight sense meaning that none of the tracks has appeared on GS-compilations such as GS I Love You, Banzai Freakbeat, Cult GS Collection, Go Go Group Sounds ecc. but all tracks where taken from various albums that have been reissued but are quite difficult to find outside Japan. The English skills of the GS-singers might be limited, but sound-quality is great so you can even listen to this compilation with headphones!
Álbum gentilmente cedido por Luís Futre, a quem agradecemos.
Publicada por Músicas dos Anos 60 - Recordar é Viver à(s) 19:46
Etiquetas: Colectâneas, Compilação, Japão, V/A, Varios
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

1 comentários:
Hi Carlos, unfortunately this is what I receive when I click the link:
>>> This file is no longer available <<<
Many, many thanks in advance and for all, which I already downloaded.
Kim Chi
Enviar um comentário