Aviso/Warning
Se algum link estiver inacessível envie-nos um email ou deixe-nos um comentário/ If by any chance there is a broken link send us an email or leave us a comment.
Savage Sounds From South Africa (60's South African Garage) - V/A
terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011
Rare Sixties Beat-Garage Growlers from Beyond the Cape of Good Hope
"Savage Sounds from South Africa" is a bootleg album. The artwork is identical to the‘Jungle Drums’ album by The Shangaans but the selection of music on offer is an entire different story. It is a sample, although limited, which reflect the local SA scene of obscure white Beat-Garage bands of the 60′s very well. Their music is based upon American and English examples but has developed a unique flavor that’s typical for South Africa. Sometimes psychedelic, full with raw energy and lack of conventional rules. And surprisingly, as The Shangaans show, blending traditional instruments and songs of indigenous tribes of the South African continent.
Faixas/Track List:
1 Them - One Time Too Many
2 The Zeroes - Work All Day (Sleep All Night)
3 Beau Brummel - Someone To Love
4 John E. Sharpe and The Squires - Yours For The Picking
5 Group '66 - I Know About Love
6 Them - I Want To Be Rich Again
7 The Gonks - Woman Yeah
8 The Shangaans - Yeh Girl
9 The Upsetters - Pain In My Heart
10 The Hobos - If I Ever Saw You
11 Them - It's A Day
12 Birds Of A Feather - Come On Up
13 The In-Crowd - Come Back
14 The Difference - I Wonder Why
15 John E. Sharpe and The Squires - Monkey Shine
16 The Shangaans - Liwa Wechi (Lee-wa Weck-ee)
17 The Zeroes - I Can't Explain
18 John E. Sharpe and The Squires - I'll Explain
Álbum gentilmente cedido por Luís Futre.
Publicada por Músicas dos Anos 60 - Recordar é Viver à(s) 21:15
Etiquetas: Savage Sounds From South Africa, South Africa
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

2 comentários:
Gone, long gone... any chance to re-upload? Best wishes!
Hi,
At this time we are absent in summer holidays. Please make your request in early September when we return.
Best regards,
Carlos
Enviar um comentário